UNIVERSITY OF BELGRADE FACULTY OF LAW announces
ENROLLMENT FOR MASTER ACADEMIC STUDIES - MASTER IN EUROPEAN INTEGRATION
(study programs for achieving 60 ECTS and 120 ECTS) IN ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019.
University of Belgrade Faculty of Law enrolls for master academic studies - Master in European Integration in academic year 2018/19 five (5) students, whose education shall be financed from the budget of the Republic of Serbia and fifty five (55) self-financing students for one year lasting study program (60 ESPB) and ten (10) self-financing students for two years lasting program (120 ЕCTS).
Master in European Integration is the study program of master academic studies, which is eligible for candidates who achieved 240 ECTS – MEI (60 ECTS), and from the academic year 2014/15 the accreditation has been also attained for a particular two-years study program, which is eligible for candidates who previously achieved 180 ECTS - MEI (120 ЕCTS).
The official language of Master in European Integration is English.
Eligible for MEI (60 ECTS) are:
1. Candidates who graduated from the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law and other law faculties founded by the Republic of Serbia. (application form No. 1)
2. Candidates who graduated from some other law faculty or the closely related faculty of social sciences - humanities (see: Decision on the enrollment at master academic studies of candidates who did not graduate from the University of Belgrade Faculty of Law), under the condition that the study plans and programs are accorded with the study plans and programs of the Faculty, and that conditions and procedures for the enrollment are fully respected; (application form No. 2);
3. Candidates who graduated from other closely related faculties of social sciences-humanities, whose founder is the Republic of Serbia, as following: Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Philology, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Political Sciences, and others (see: Article 5 of the Rulebook of Master Academic Studies - Master in European Integration - 60 ECTS); (application form No. 2).
Eligible for enrolling are also candidates who completed integrated studies, i.e. master academic studies, who previously achieved 300 ECTS.
Eligible for enrolling at MEI (120 ECTS) are candidates who achieved 180 ECTS after finishing their three-years lasting undergraduate studies at the law faculty (application form No. 3), or closely related faculty of social sciences-humanities (application form No. 4) (see: Article 5 of the Rulebook of Master Academic Studies - Master in European Integration - 120 ECTS).
Candidates who preliminary passed the additional exams during previous academic years, achieve the right to enroll officially in master academic studies - Master in European Integration in the academic year 2018/19.
Candidates who pass all additional exams during the academic year 2018/19, achieve the right to enroll officially in master academic studies - Master in European Integration in the academic year 2019/20.
Candidates who graduated abroad and in the states of the Former Yugoslavia, have an obligation - when enrolling - to submit the Decision of the University of Belgrade related to the Recognition of Foreign University Diploma, or the Certificate which proves that the above mentioned procedure has been in progress. Procedure for recognition of foreign higher education documents is done before the University of Belgrade by September 28, 2018 for academic year 2018/2019 (for more information visit: http://bg.ac.rs/en/education/recognition.php).
Candidates whose Diploma or Certificate on the graduation does not entail the summing up average grade, have an obligation to submit the Certificate with all passed exams.
For the enrollment in the status of student financed from the budget of the Republic of Serbia eligible are candidates who are:
1) Citizens of the Republic of Serbia, as well as persons who have been granted that right by the Instruction of Ministry of education, science and technological development No. 612-00-00902/2018-06 from May 15, 2018, if they are ranked within the approved quota;
2) Unemployed persons (when applying for the program candidates shall submit the proof from the National Service for Employment about the status of unemployed person or proof that they are registered at the Republic Fund for Pension and Disability insurance on any grounds).
CRITERIA FOR THE RANKING OF CANDIDATES
According to the Decision
of the Academic Council of the
1. General grade point average shall be multiplied with 10.
2. Duration of studying will be counted in a following way:
3. Group of courses which are relevant for studying at the chosen module (courses which the candidate passed during undergraduate studies, and which have been in the study plan of the chosen module).
Number of points:
without additional exams 10
passed additional exams 2
The total sum of points based on all three criteria is used for making the rank order.
Candidates who were already enrolled to the first year of master academic studies in previous period as students financed from the budget of the Republic of Serbia can apply only for the position of self-financed student in the academic year 2018/2019.
Applications for the academic year 2018/2019 should be submitted from September 20 to October 5, 2018.
The enrollment fee is 150.000,00 RSD and is payable in three installments. The enrollment fee for the foreign students – 2.100 EUR in RSD counter value.
Precondition for taking part in this study program is the proficiency in English language (documented by the certificate or proved by the oral check).
All relevant information related to this study program are available at the official web address of the University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law, www.ius.bg.ac.rs, as well as at the webpage of Master in European Integration, pogestei.ius.bg.ac.rs, or at the telephone number +381 11 30 27 677, and at contact e-mails: email@example.com and
September 17, 2018.