Faculty of Law -Belgrade
INFORMATION FOR MEI STUDENTS REGARDING REGISTERING EXAMS AND MASTER
THESIS IN JANUARY EXAMINATION TERM, ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018
I Registering of exams
for Master in European Integration will be conducted from 18 to 22,
December, 2017. January examination schedule will last from 10 to 27
1. Students who do not pay the fee for the exam registration, shall register for their exams by an e-student account. Students who have not created their personal e- student account yet are asked to make it in accordance with the instructions available at the Faculty webpage: Students` info/master academic studies/Important information - obligatory creation of the e- student account for electronic registration of students.
Ø Students enrolled in 2017/2018 academic year do not pay first two registrations of exams.
Ø Students who re-enrolled in the 2017/2018 academic year do not pay the first registration of exams.
2. Students who have an obligation to pay the exam registration shall fill the paper registration form (the form is available here) and to drop it - together with the proof of payment into the exam registration box for master studies, which is placed in front of the amphitheater V. Exam registration forms can also be taken from the shelf in front of the Office for Master and Doctoral Studies.
3. Payment for registration of exams:
- citizens of the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Srpska - 5.000,00 RSD per exam,
- foreign students - 100 Euro (in RSD) per exam.
Ø Students who re-enrolled in 2016/2017 academic year for the sake of extension of the deadline for completing the studies in 2017/2018 year, do pay the mentioned amount for each exam registration.
Ø Students enrolled in 2015/2016 academic year, to whom an extension of the deadline for completing studies in 2017/2018 academic year is allowed, do pay the mentioned amount for each exam registration.
4. Registrations without accompanied proof of registration payment will not be taken into consideration.
The filled form related to master thesis, which is also signed by the chosen mentor (form to be taken here), shall be submitted to the Office for Master and Doctoral Studies or can be dropped into the box proposed for exams registration, which has been placed in front of the Amphitheater V.
Ø All other students pay for registering and defending their master thesis the following sum:
- citizens of the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Srpska - 10.000,00 dinars,
- foreign students - 120 Euro (in RSD).
Payment shall be conducted on the bank account of the Faculty of Law 840-1439666-55, and in the frame „позив на број“ students shall write the code 540 and index number.
Belgrade, December 18, 2017
of Law University of Belgrade