Faculty of Law -Belgrade
INFORMATION FOR MEI STUDENTS REGARDING REGISTERING EXAMS AND MASTER THESIS IN FEBRUARY EXAMINATION TERM, ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018
Registering of exams for Master in European Integration for February will be conducted from 23 to 27 January, 2018, and February examination schedule will last from 8 to 20 February, 2018.
Ø ALL STUDENTS shall register exams by the students` e-code. Students who have not created their personal e-order yet are asked to make it in accordance with the instructions available at the Faculty webpage: Students` info/master academic studies/Important information - obligatory creation of the order for electronic evidence of students.
Ø Students enrolled in 2017/2018 academic year do not pay first two registrations of exams.
Ø Students who re-enrolled in the 2017/2018 academic year do not pay the first registration of exams.
1. Payment for registration of exams:
- citizens of the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Srpska - 5.000,00 RSD per exam,
- foreign students - 100 Euro (in RSD) per exam.
Ø Students enrolled in 2016/2017 academic year pay the mentioned amount for each exam registration.
Ø Students who re-enrolled in 2016/2017 academic year for the sake of extension of the deadline for completing the studies in 2017/2018 year, do pay the mentioned amount for each exam registration.
Ø Students enrolled in 2015/2016 academic year, to whom an extension of the deadline for completing studies in 2017/2018 academic year is allowed, do pay the mentioned amount for each exam registration.
2. Payment is to be conducted to the Faculty of Law bank account 840-1439666-55
- in the frame called "broj modela" (model number) students are supposed to write 97,
- in the frame called "poziv na broj" (referential number) students shall write the unique controlling number, which is available for each student at his/her own e-code.
There must be enough money at the student`s account for the exam registration.
Students who have not paid the fee installments in accordance with the installments` payment schedule, will not be able to register exams.
3. Students enrolled in 2017/2018 academic year can register only for the exams which they have attended and completed in the autumn semester 2017/2018 academic year.
II Information for students of master academic study program Master in European Integration regarding the terms for registering the master thesis in the February term of 2017/2018 academic year:
Registering of master thesis will be conducted from 23 to 27 January, 2018.
The filled form related to master thesis, which is also signed by the chosen mentor (form to be taken here), shall be submitted to the Office for Master and Doctoral Studies or can be dropped into the box proposed for exams registration, which has been placed in front of the Amphitheater V.
Ø Students of Master in European Integration, who have enrolled in 2017/2018 academic year, do not pay for registering and defending their master thesis only if they do submit the thesis registration in the current academic year, including a final registering term in October.
Ø All other students pay for registering and defending their master thesis the following sum:
- citizens of the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Srpska - 10.000,00 dinars,
- foreign students - 120 Euro (in RSD).
Payment shall be conducted on the bank account of the Faculty of Law 840-1439666-55, and in the frame „позив на број“ students shall write the code 540 and index number.
Belgrade, January 23, 2018
OFFICE FOR MASTER AND DOCTORAL STUDIES
of Law University of Belgrade